5/2/09

Mochi


its the best thing i've ever eaten.

Its pulverized rice, which turns into a kind of really thick paste, and then inside of these delectable little balls they put different things. My favorite is the red bean paste, which is exactly what it sounds like. mushed up red beans sweetened, its really tasty. After all of that they are rolled in what i assume is icing sugar. yummmmm

My favorite part about mochi, besides saying the word itself, is when you find an entire red bean inside.

I looked around, and I know that you can also get these in Canada. Go forth! find mochi, eat it. its really yummy.
(p.s. for all you anime fans out there, this is what Sen eats when she is sad in Spirited Away. it makes her feel better. and its the truth, they really do!)

1 comment:

  1. I've had this but its been in ice cream form is that how it is there or just an Americanized version? Keep up the entries, love to hear about all this new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete