4/20/09

oops, this is overdue



My friend Niomi and I went back to Shibuya to explore a bit of the city some more. We had seen the night life there, but in the morning haze we didn't really get to experience what Shibuya was all about. We decided to check out some museums there, and stumbles across the Tokyo Museum of Electricity. This is where i found this little toy dog robot! What was really cool about this robot is that on a large screen behind it, it would display what the dog was looking at. So when he barked and looked at me, the screen would show my face smiling back at him. It was really cool.

There were tons of other things there too, interesting science fair type experiments, little movies playing information about global warming and how nulcear energy can be more efficient than gas/ electric. Everything was in Japanese, and I got the feeling that this museum was more for young kids than university students, but Niomi and I had a gas while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment