4/20/09

Ice Cream

Okay, so I HAD to do a post on Ice Cream.

Obviously I love the stuff, and am pretty adventurous when it comes to flavours- or so I thought!
I went to Asakusa this past weekend to check out another temple when I stumbled across an ice cream booth. I was hungry and wanted something sweet (what else is new..) and died when I read the labels of the ice cream flavours. There was "Soybean Paste", "Tea", "Milk", "Sakura" (which is the name of the famous pink flowers that bloom here), "PUMPKIN"!!!! "Sweet Potatoe"... you catch my drift. I was amazed, and now faced with the perdicament of what flavour to choose! I ended up going with Pumpkin, and Tea, an odd combination, but on their own they tasted great. The pumpkin was literally pumkin flavour, not sweetened, but tasted exactally like what you pull our of pumpkins when carving them for halloween, I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, all sounds like so much fun, I am amazed you ate all the different fish, good for you. Miss you
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete